10 Cinco de Mayo Recipes!

If you’re still looking for ways to wow your friends and family with a one-of-a-kind Mexican feast this Cinco de Mayo, here come the Top 10 Latin-themed recipes that should definitely be crowding your table this weekend.

Some are wild, some are mild, but they’re all rich in flavor. More importantly, they all go well with a chilled Tecate or a shot of tequlia. Have a great weekend!

Habanero Pizza

It may look like a traditional Italian pie, but this sauce carries a kick that definitely comes from South of the Border! Those who like to avoid foods that make their eyes water will not be put off, though they will receive a subtle indication with each bite that there’s something sneaky going on. It’s just a pinch of heat that won’t linger on the tongue but will definitely make its inclusion known.

Click here for the recipe

Next… Tomatillo Sauce and Guacamole

(Visited 201 times, 1 visits today)

6 thoughts on “10 Cinco de Mayo Recipes!

• May 5, 2012 at 5:55 am

It’s like you knew tequila was my favorite hard liquor and you devised these recipes just to accompany it for me!

• May 5, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Damn I miss tequila, girl. Can I sit and watch you drink it sometime? Maybe you can get Skype drunk for me?

• May 5, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican holiday, which tends to get a lot more attention here in the United States than it does in Mexico. Somewhat like St. Patrick’s Day, it’s a holiday which is widely and enthusiastically celebrated in the United States, but is largely celebrated only in Mexico’s Puebla state and in nearby Mexico City, with only minor celebrations taking place elsewhere throughout the country.

• May 5, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Mouth watering here. Thanks for posting! YUMMY!

• May 5, 2012 at 6:03 pm

nice article, be it Cinco de Mayo, or just your typical weekend. This is the menu for me!!

• May 8, 2012 at 1:26 am

That habanero pizza looks so yummy. I will try to make it some time.