Some who know me claim I enjoy being the center of attention. Who am I to argue? My friend Penny at Mimi’s Kitchen certainly has my number. Not only did she feature my site in an interview at Half Hour Meals recently, but she was kind enough to present to me my first ever blog award! I didn’t even know that blog awards existed. Now that I do, I kinda want them all.
But enough about me and a little more about my presenter. Penny is a cooking star in my book, and she proves it again and again with her masterful food and the helpful advice she dispenses regularly in her column over at HHM. She’s a busy gal. More importantly, she has been very encouraging to me and my attempts to work up my meager kitchen muscles. She found my site very early on, and has been a regular ever since.
And now I get a chance to pay it forward by awarding twelve blogs I especially dig. I invite you to work up a healthy appetite by visiting the following:
Now it’s your turn, winners. Share your favorite online rest stops with the rest of us. Here’s all you need to do:
1. Put the award logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award to 12-well-deserving bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
Thanks again, Penny. I hope to meet you in person someday.