Broadview Security: Hot A.J. Has Issues

Watch out for this guy!

He’s hot A.J. He will totally slither his way into your “Casey James Rules” American Idol party, eat all your onion dip, then come back to murder you!  At least, that’s what the Broadview Security commercials want you to think.

Have you seen these commercials? They all start off like a Gilmore Girls episode and end up like the Scream trilogy, complete with disorienting telephone ring.  Still, that A.J.’s got a good head of hair.  Maybe she shouldn’t have been so quick to judge.  He might have just forgotten his keys or wanted her coleslaw recipe.

Anyway, whenever I hear the words “It was really nice to meet you, A.J.” I come running into the living room to watch. I can’t be the only one.

(Visited 401 times, 1 visits today)

7 thoughts on “Broadview Security: Hot A.J. Has Issues

• March 3, 2010 at 11:45 am

A.J. and the girl look like brother and sister. Are they?

• March 13, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Dude, you so understand me! I was just looking for my keys. That chick totally over-reacted. Hey, do I know you? Are you throwing any parties soon? Chill.

A.J.

• March 25, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Wow. Whenever I hear this commercial I want to run in the opposite direction, as opposed to towards the TV. If I could make a deal with Broadview, I’d buy one of their security systems if they’d stop running this ad.

I wonder if the AJ actor has do deal with a lot of suspicious glances now that this is so ingrained into the popular consciousness.

G

• April 2, 2010 at 5:41 pm

They do look totally like brother and sister. The girl walking away mouthing “i don’t know” is also related to them.

• April 17, 2010 at 11:52 am

I totally agree with the poster who says they look like brother and sister. I think they look so much alike that they could be fraternal twins.

• May 19, 2010 at 9:29 am

i want that girls shirt!! i love this commercial because i love her outfit its cute and i want that shirt DAMMIT!@!
    i would have let AJ in he wouldn’t have to “smash in my door”

• October 30, 2010 at 9:28 am

Why did you run out? If you were really trying to hurt the girl the alarm wouldn’t have scared you off. In horror movies no mater what the girl does the killer can still follow them off. So if I really ordered Broadview which is now ADT if a serial killer broke into my house would he/she be scared off by the alarm?