I’m Taking My NuWave Oven to Bed With Me

Forget the fact that you don’t have to defrost first.  Forget that the everyone on-line says that it’s a snap to clean!  Forget that it will cook my meals up to 50% faster.  Forget that the base also works as a serving tray (something I can always use).  Forget that celebrity pitch-woman Heidi Bohay is just SO DARN CUTE.  All of that should be put aside and forgotten about because when MG saw it and read the box over, all he could say was, “I CAN MAKE BEEF JERKEY WITH IT!”

Well yes, you can dehydrate meats and fruit with the NuWave oven, but it seems to be incredibly versatile – beef, chicken, fish, pizzas, desserts, pancakes, heated dips, calzones. I can’t wait.

Tonight is pre-determined pasta with garlic sauce and sausage with red wine – last night’s taco success wore me out,  But get ready NuWave.  I’ll be violating you early this week!

(Visited 2,431 times, 2 visits today)

7 thoughts on “I’m Taking My NuWave Oven to Bed With Me

• Pingback: Tv Food and Drink - Gary Green » Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (2 Versions)

• October 17, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Is it worth buying? I always watch the infomercial and wonder…

• October 17, 2011 at 10:24 pm

As long as you have a place to store it, definitely. My mom made a roast in it on Thanksgiving. Came out great!

• November 2, 2011 at 11:34 am

We have a Flavorwave Oven, our 3rd. I actually ordered another as a backup because we use this so often. For the two of us, it works perfectly. Chicken, pork, and any kind of fish filet are perfect, from frozen solid. We still prefer the grill for beef. Most “bake-in-the-oven” appetizers work wonderfully in the NuWafe/Flavorwave as well. Space, as noted above, can be an issue, but if you’ve got the room, this appliance is definitely worth owning!

• November 2, 2011 at 11:36 am

I agree, John! My mom broke out a roast last Thanksgiving and NuWaved it while the turkey was in the oven, and it came out beautifully! This sucker has changed my whole cooking world. I’m telling ya! 🙂

• June 30, 2013 at 6:25 am

Has anyone made baked pancakes in it? Sugar babies?

• July 12, 2013 at 7:38 pm